The PAC Lounge (Booth #613) is the best place to visit with other operators and vendors focused on advocacy efforts that benefit the restaurant industry.
The TRA Political Action Committee (TRA PAC) pools our industry’s funds together to make a bigger impact in state and federal elections. A group of restaurateurs serve as PAC trustees, volunteering their time to diligently stay informed on the issues that affect your bottom line. TRA PAC trustees screen candidates and contribute to those who will support the pro-business, pro-growth policies we need to expand the sector in Texas.
This year's in person lineup is shortened due to Texas' special legislative session starting on July 8, however we've got a great selection of speakers:
Sunday, July 11
- 10:30 a.m. - How Do We Rebuild Texas’ Workforce?
- with Commissioner Aaron Demerson from the Texas Workforce Commission
- 3:00 p.m. - What’s the Latest on Business Interruption Litigation?
- with Angelo Amador from the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant Law Center
Monday, July 12
- 10:30 am – Coming Soon from the TABC
- with General Bentley Nettles, Executive Director of TABC
- 1:30 pm – What’s Next in Employment & Immigration Law?
- with Daniel Ramirez, Monty & Ramirez, LLP
Only current TRA PAC contributors are allowed in - so be sure to submit your contribution today!