Show Management has negotiated discounted rates, available exclusively to TRA Marketplace attendees and exhibitors, at official show hotels. Hotel reservations must be made through the TRA Marketplace Housing Bureau to receive the special rates.
WHY BOOK AT A MARKETPLACE HOTEL?
- Special negotiated rates at our official TRA Marketplace hotels
- Access to sponsored activities, customers, colleagues and contacts
- Hotels are close to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM
Book your hotel reservations using the link below for the Omni Dallas Hotel (our headquarter hotel), Westin Downtown Dallas or Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas. Use this link to book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time and receive updated information about the event.
For questions contact us at email@example.com or 800.395.2872.
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS & CONFIRMATIONS
Hotels assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability. You will receive a confirmation upon booking and a final notice with the hotel’s confirmation number a week prior to TRA Marketplace.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
Hotel cancellation policy varies by hotel and will be clearly listed in your hotel confirmation. Failure to cancel your reservation by the listed cancellation deadline will result in a penalty equal to one night’s room and tax or the loss of your deposit. No-shows will be charged one room night with tax.
A deposit of one night’s room plus tax will be charged at the time of reservation. The major credit card used to book your room will guarantee your room. Credit cards will be charged by the hotel.
Please beware of housing, exhibitor services, and/or audio-visual company poachers that may contact exhibitors regarding hotel rooms, exposition services or audio-visual equipment for your booth at the 2017 TRA Marketplace. We are NOT working with any companies that would contact you directly to provide housing, services or audio-visual rentals. Please ignore these pirating calls and emails even if they appear to be legitimate (by stealing and using the TRA logo).
Entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences for you such as credit card fraud:
- Do not give your credit card information to anyone who calls or emails you. They could be selling you a fictitious hotel reservation claiming that it is at a lower rate than the TRA group block, steal your credit card information and then you show up in Dallas with no guest room reserved!
- Our expo services company, GES, will NOT be calling you and asking for your order for carpeting, furniture, electricity, etc. These pirate companies will take your credit card information and then you will show up at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center with nothing in your booth! This same theory applies to audio-visual companies. . . they will NOT be contacting you so beware!
A few of these pirating companies are listed below. Please report any unauthorized solicitations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expo Housing Services
- Global Travel Partners
- Convention Housing Authority
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- Business Travel Services
- Trade Show Planners